Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Things that make me happy.

This is a list of random things that make me happy.
-My wife.
-My nephews.
-Golf in the mid 70s.
-A nice deer hunt.
-Pheasant hunting with friends.
-Real people.
-Good movies.
-Being outside, I hate the indoors.
-When God's people sing their hearts out.
-The humanity of Jesus.
-The deity of Jesus.
-Wake boarding.
-Snow skiing.
-Days I don't have to be around negative people.
-Good chile rellenos, like Aylenes (sp?)
-Old books by old religious people.
-Good salsa, like Sandi Durbin's.
-Spontaneous trips.
-Camping at the Littlefield's May place.
-Driving a tractor as the sun goes down.
-The feeling I have after I have taken communion.
I could go on but I just wanted to share a few, with no real reason just some things that were on my mind, and some that came to me as I wrote.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too kind, but you may have just earned another jar of hot sauce. (sorry, Matt)

Sandi

Matt H. said...

Good list, if i could get some hot sauce from Sandi,i would add that to my list of things that make me happy as well.

Anonymous said...

I too love days I don't have to be around negative people, and we are still waiting on that hot sauce.
cheryl

preacherman said...

Eben,
I want you to know I enjoyed your blog very much and look forward to reading more of your blog in the future.
If you like deer hunting I live in Rocksprings Texas which is known for its deer hunting in you are ever in the hill country of Tx. We love for you and your wife to stop by and worship with us. Again, the blog looks great and have added it to my favorties. Love for you to check out mine any time and add to any discussion you like. God bless you and your family as you serve Him. Live life and be happy. Life is too short.