Monday, October 15, 2007

Ipod and sermons.

I was watching something the other day where people listed their ipod lists. Here are ten songs on my ipod that are a good representation of the music I like, some are my favs but most are just in category lists and represent what I like.

1. Country Blues by Doc Watson.
2. Deacon Blues by Steely Dan.
3. One by Creed and Metallica.
4. If we are the body by Casting Crowns.
5. NPR morning edition, when I remember to download it.
6. Man in Black by Johnny Cash.
7. The road goes on forever..., Robert Earl Keen.
8. Easy for you to say by Linda Ronstadt.
9. In the air by Nonpoint.
10. Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder.
That was a good old music list but it works.

Some have asked if I would post sermons on my blog. I haven't been able to figure that out but here is a link to the church's website where many Sunday AM sermons are posted, most of the sermons on the right hand side of the page. http://www.coctulia.org/sermons.htm. If you have any questions let me know.
God bless all of you and I pray the peace of our Lord would be with you with this week.

No comments: