Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Ideal Day

If I had one day to do whatever I wanted, wherever I wanted and time and money were not an obstacle this is what I would do:
I would wake up and have breakfast in Mexico City, atole and tamales. Then I would pick up my nephews and take them to the park. After the park we would go to the White River in Arkansas and swim and fish. I would then float the river down to Stone Gate Meadows and play 18 holes before lunch with my wife and Jesus. I probably wouldn't ask any questions because I would be too shocked. After lunch with Jesus and Jennifer at La Hacienda in Fayetteville I would drive my Aston Martin over to my best friend Reece's house and say "I have an Aston Martin and you don't." Then I would go to the bank after selling the car because when this day ends I will be broke. I would then go skiing in Crested Butte. When I got back I would drive up to our land in Kingston and chill while my dad played old bluegrass and folk music. Then for dinner I would take my mom, sisters and Jennifer to some fufu restaurant because that is the kind of thing they like. Close the day reading and praying with my wife.

5 comments:

Matt H. said...

sounds like a long day, but a fun one!

TREY MORGAN said...

I love the imagination. Thanks for the thoughts on a perfect day. They made me laugh. My favorite part is telling your friend about your car.

Anonymous said...

you wanna teevee?!

Mike said...

Hey,
Could you send me your email and phone number? My email address is Wiistrbunny@yahoo.com I had a thought I wanted to discuss with you.
I hope all is well,
Mike Wiist

Eben said...

Mike,
ebenemerson@hotmail.com, when you write I'll send you other contact info.