Thursday, April 9, 2009

The dark truth about Puppy.



Before you read popular blogs about things like "what I'd like to do in Europe" I think you should know what Jennifer and I are dealing with. I have decided to allow you into the dark secret of our life. We have created the economic crisis by allowing "puppy" to live in peace and harmony in our back yard. Even though the recession is ending it is true that puppy has been a role model and guide to all that has created these troubles. Allow me to explain. We found puppy after church one night in Tulia. He was outside the door when we left and Jennifer and I felt sorry for him. This should have been our first clue. You know, he hangs around waiting for someone to feel sorry for him when he is capable of walking home by himself. We took him home, gave him a bath and fed him. I told Jennifer "we are not keeping that dog." After giving him a nice bath and some vittles we set out to find puppy's home. Everyone shrugged their shoulders...he's not ours and we don't know whose he is. The first sign-responsibility for the problem would not be taken. We learned to like puppy. He jumped on my lap and "kissed" me. OK we can keep him. Little did I know this would result in the US economic collapse. You see puppy is a prototype, a foreshadowing if you will, of what was to come. Why do I say this? Well let's look at the evidence.
Puppy is a mooch. I know what you're thinking, "he's a dog." WRONG! He is what is wrong with America. Hanging out where good hearted people congregate to get something for free hoping someone will 'pick up the tab' while he smiles and looks cute giving the conciliatory lick on the face when needed. Puppy also doesn't want to claim responsibility and refuses to stay clean. Did I hear someone say deregulation and laziness? I thought so. However, it is our fault because we have allowed puppy to live in the lap of luxury while we struggle to survive so we can feed him. He who does not work, refuses to be regulated by baths and looks the other way when called to accountability. I am not an economist but I think the real problem is Puppy. Please follow Bob Barker's advice have your pet spayed or neutered and refuse to partake in the shenanigans of Puppy the great deceiver.

1 comment:

Eben said...

Yes puppy is the culp, Idk where background is from got it online.