Thursday, August 16, 2007

Kain and Coby


A couple of months ago Kain and Coby, my nephews, found a couple of kittens when we there visiting. There is no telling where they found them. The boys roam free and come to the house many times with new "surprises." They are my two favorite people on the planet and when we are away from them I miss them dearly. (This excludes my wife of course.) That week in Arkansas was a lot of fun. The night this pic was taken Dad came over, with the guitar of course, and we all sat around and had fun and sang old bluegrass. It was a lot of fun but the best part of every evening were the adventures of Kain and Coby. Mundane and normal to my sisters but they were the best part to me. I hope I can relish the rest of life like I do when I am around them. There innocence removes any hint of reservation or care about my surroundings I simply glad to be with them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey eben whats up if u whant to email me u can at kydy13@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

woops that was kyla sry