Thursday, June 28, 2007

Time to blog.

I thought that I would start this blog to let people see what is going on our lives. I pray that the communication generated will bring glory to God and encouragement to all of us.

The summer has started out to be a crazy one. At the church we are without a youth minister so Jennifer and I have put off some vacation plans to hopefully be more available for whatever comes up. Jennifer's sister Alicia is going to have a baby this summer and we are waiting eagerly for him to be born. We feel that the Lord has blessed us lately and we feel grateful for His patience with us as we have stumbled our way through our time here in Tulia. Some of our closest friends are moving this next week and we hate to see them go, but we understand and hope the best for them.

That is all for now, I am going to go ahead try to figure this blog thing out. Let me know what you think I could do to make this a better blog. Also I would encourage I would love to answer questions, but please only ask questions you want an answer to.

No comments: