Thursday, June 28, 2007

End of day, Thursday 6-28-07

It is about 11, I can hear Jay Leno in the background, Jennifer is getting ready for bed and I am about about to chill and fall half asleep in the recliner and then go to bed. It was good day. I have realized the power of positive attitude lately, which is a difficul thing for me because I tend to look at the negative. Played in a scramble tonight, we won, we used my drives each time but that was the only real contribution I made to the game. I have enjoyed playing golf. Travis, a friend of mine from grad school, is coming up tomorrow to stay the night. It will be fun. I don't know how this whole blog thing is going to work but I am going to speak honestly about what is going on in our lives. I invite questions but if you know I wont side with you don't ask questions to incite fights, I wont give the answers I think you want I will be honest. I am going to go for now. God bless and have a good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a question. Why did Bob Dylan steal all thos songs from the Backstreet Boys?

Eben said...

I will be praying for you.