Monday, November 30, 2009

Travel Trailer

Jennifer and I love to travel. This last week when we visited my family in Arkansas we stayed in Trent's (Erin's fiance) travel trailer. It was great. I am convinced that we are going to get one. We can't really afford anything big. I would really just like to find something with a bed, heat and/or air and a place to cook. If we could even find a small one that needed a little work that would be great. I mean I like to camp but sometimes the hassle of loading up to go freeze and sleep on the ground get's old. We would like to hitch up and go. If you have any ideas let me know. I hope you and your family have a very blessed time. The holidays are a wonderful to rekindle a prayer life and an attitude of thankfulness.

1 comment:

Pierce Family said...

Chad and I want one, too. It would be nice to go to Ruidoso - or anywhere - and have your own place to stay.