Thursday, February 19, 2009

25 things

There has been a post on facebook called 25 random things about you. I have been tagged a few times but hate signing up for apps so I will post them here. I hope I can think of 25 things.
1. I am listening to 80s music.
2. I have twin sisters Erin and Emily.
3. My mom was born in Germany
4. My dad and I have the same middle name, Wyatt
5. I have three dogs, charlie, aja, and puppy
6. Two of my dogs are named after Steely Dan songs
7. I like to hunt
8. I fished everyday from the ages of 7 and 12, everyday
9. I used to stand on the ice on the edge of the river and fish, mom would kill me
10. I enjoy and nice chiante and some fave beans
11. I watch king of the hill if I don't fall asleep first
12. I look forward to having kids
13. I have eaten guinea pig
14. I hate that we focus on paparazzi when we are in a recession and at war
15. I like history
16. I think I am a good golfer until I play
17. I love my wife more than I ever thought possible
18. I like being my own boss
19. I woke myself up farting on a plane when I was 13 sitting next to a good looking girl
20. I have eaten Jamaican jerk in Jamaica
21. I love prime rib
22. I teach apologetics at church
23. I have little tolerance for ignorance
24. I hate the bailout
25. I don't like religion light
26. I love the Catholic church
27. I love my nephews
28. I let Aja in when Jennifer has gone to bed, we fall asleep in the recliner
29. Peggy has big feet Hank has a narrow urethra
30. I like having the best grass in town
31. I want to live in Montana, or at least a place where the closest neighbor is 50 miles
32. I am quiet until I know you, then I don't shut up
33. I am not a good dancer
34. I do not practice transcendental meditation
35. I suck at guitar hero
36. I would like to meet John Wayne and Jesus
37. I am argumentative
38. I thought I would be a lawyer when young cause I could talk my way out of anything
39. I told my wife the other day to take my hand we'll make it I swear because we were living on a prayer
40. I think I will make an 80s music 25-40 random things

1 comment:

Unknown said...

15. For someone who likes history so much, you sure don’t remember as much as I do.
16. Your wife loves you more.
18. You are not your own boss. I am your boss.
28. You can sleep in the recliner with the dog all night tonight.
31. Veto on the Montana thing.
33. No, you’re not a good dancer.
37. Argumentative is an understatement.
39. You also told your wife that it wasn’t a good birthday party unless there was a horse and a fight to the death.